We have a great new Office Management role. Based within stunning, state of the art offices in Mayfair.
This Office Manager role is for a boutique investment company of circa 20 people. A friendly team who want someone brilliant to join them. This is a very hands on and muck in role and environment. There is a lovely support team within the office including a Team Assistant and PA.
As the Office Manager, duties will cover:
• Ordering stationery and general supplies
• First point of contact for IT related queries
• Communicate and maintain relationships with our key office suppliers including cleaners, florists, IT, security, etc.
• Liaise with the landlord in relation to building upkeep, health & safety, fire safety, etc
• Ad hoc support to the Founding Partner’s EA which may involve booking flights, liaising with household staff or providing support to the Founding Partner when his EA is on annual leave.
• Greeting and providing refreshments to visitors
• Arranging lunches for occasional lunch meetings
• Maintaining meeting rooms and ensuring the office is immaculate at all times
• Co-ordinating and setting up global conference calls
• Ad hoc general administration tasks (filing, copying, post, scanning etc.)
• Helping with projects in the office
What they are looking for:
Our client is looking for a candidate with a few years’ employment post education. Candidates must have strong customer service skills and an eye for detail. The Office Manager needs to be Polished, friendly and articulate, with a real ‘muck in’ attitude, happy to help out with whatever might be needed.
This is a great company, and benefits include a discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday and Gym discount.
We unfortunately cannot get in touch with unsuccessful candidate, but appreciate every application.