A fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic Executive Assistant to join a creative tech start-up with offices near Bethnal Green/Cambridge Heath. You will be part of a high energy, creative team of 15 where you will provide a high level of support to the CEO who has real entrepreneurial mindset.
In this role as Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of the team, eager to understand the business, with a desire to get involved with projects.
Responsibilities for the CEO will include;
• Diary management
• Inbox management; organising and responding to emails
• Travel arrangements; flights, transfers, hotels etc.
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Prepare and draft important company communications
• Maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenses
• Ad hoc event and project management
• Ad hoc support to the CCO
The ideal candidate will be someone who is hands on, highly organised and a real problem solver who can think outside the box!
• Minimum of 3 years of executive level EA experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a professional demeanour
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
25 days of holidays plus bank holidays