A fantastic opportunity for a proactive, bright and articulate Executive Assistance with an ambition to be a key part of a fast-growing tech start up supporting the CEO. At an exciting time to join the company as they continue to expand internationally, this Executive Assistant role offers a huge amount of progression and will give you the opportunity to not only develop your EA skills further, but to get involved in companywide operations, and become an absolute right hand to the CEO.
Remote working, but must be able to commute easily to London and ad hoc international travel.
Please only apply if you have 2-3 years’ experience working in a tech start up/rapid growth scale up environment.
- Be responsible for the effective functioning of the CEO’s office, including diary and email management, coordinating meetings, travel, expenses, events, networking, and other client-facing activities.
- Full administrative support of the CEO, including logistics, research, administration, meeting organisation, documentation, meeting transcription, proof-reading etc.
- Acting as the gatekeeper to the CEO and resolving wider organisational issues.
- Proactively planning the CEO’s time with the view to maximizing their efficiency.
- Keeping up to date with modern technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Google Business Suite) (Experience using applications such as Dynamics 365 or Trainual would be beneficial).
- Create processes and systems to improve the organisation and effectiveness.
- Coordinate and prioritise the tasks and preparation for external committees and meetings.
- Content creation - assist in creating compelling and creative business presentations, brochures and acting as a ghost-writer to the CEO.
- Identifying key networking opportunities for the CEO and managing the CEO’s contact database.
- Coordinating or supporting the CEO’s social media presence as well as press and media needs for comments and quotes from the CEO.
Executive Administrative and Organisational Support
- Conduct a business audit to gain a complete and in depth understanding of the business acting as the CEO’s right-hand person.
- Shadow the CEO in all department meetings, taking minutes and ensure assigned actions are followed through. Where appropriate engender efficiency and collaboration across the group.
- Managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Support the CEO and management team with a range of projects such as fund raising (either strategic long-term projects or otherwise).
- Ensuring the continual delivery of team, partner, and customer engagement programs through events, hospitality, gifts and celebrations, researching and purchasing items.
- Providing administration and secretarial support across the business when required, including minute taking, equipment purchasing, scheduling, document creation, and expense reporting.
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the investors and manage investor activities. This includes coordinating quarterly Board meetings, organising logistics, and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off-site to support the CEO’s agenda.
Ideal candidates will be business savvy, with the experience and desire to work in a fast-paced environment as this wonderful company continues to boom in the remote work tech space.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm with some flexibility out of hours.
Excellent benefits; 25 days annual leave, pension contributions, discretionary bonus/share options.