We are working on a very exciting Executive Assistant to the COO of a London based tech company. Everyone is working remotely until next year, but once they return to the office, they would like the Executive Assistant to work in the London office 1-3 days a week.
Their employees are the heart of the business and therefore, company culture, wellbeing and progression are paramount. They offer great benefits such as 33 days holiday, discretionary bonus and an individual training budget for personal development.
What they are looking for in an Executive Assistant:
The Executive Assistant will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role reporting directly to senior management. You will also have small business or start-up experience in a tech company and be comfortable performing a variety of duties with tech savviness being a must. They work on London time and have employees based in Europe and North America.
Roles, Responsibilities and Requirements of the EA:
- Complex day-to-day calendar, organising business/personal meetings, helping with personal tasks, managing email correspondence and answering and directing incoming communication.
- Ensuring the COO’s priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Developing and reviewing critical documents, preparing and proofing presentations and communications on behalf of the COO.
- Assisting in the preparation for all internal and external company meetings, including sourcing of venues, creating meeting agendas, preparing board packs, taking meeting notes, following up with appropriate parties about action items, and keeping the team aligned and accountable.
- Travel management, including logistics, itineraries, flights, trains, taxis etc. and preparation of related expense reports.
- Managing information flow to senior executives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Office Management – managing stationery and equipment supplies for the team.
- Assisting with HR-related activities, including assisting in onboarding new starters and offboarding employees.
- Promoting and exhibiting team spirit and company culture.
- Ad hoc projects and project management as and when required.
EA specific skills:
- Strong organisational, planning, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- A proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills – excellent English language skills.
- A focussed team player with a “can do” attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience analysing general technical documentation, developing internal processes, and cataloguing information.
- A proud technology user and early-adopter who is superb with Google Workspace (GSuite) applications, MS Office Suite and other office productivity tools, and has an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to act with total discretion, diplomacy and show sound judgement in responding to complex circumstances.
- An enthusiastic, consummate professional who enjoys a challenge.
This is an outstanding role for a tech savvy Executive Assistant. If this is you then please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.