We are working on a very exciting Office Assistant position for a dynamic and multicultural consultancy based in Central London. This role is ideal for a 2nd jobber looking for a varied role where no two days are the same!
The successful Office Assistant will facilitate the smooth running of the office including general office and HR admin as well as some basic accounts support to the Finance Director.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support to HR Manager
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) take minutes where necessary
- Conduct initial induction to newly hired employees
- Answering phones in a timely and polite manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when necessary
- Invoice and expense management (contractors, suppliers)
- Monitoring and maintaining stationery stock levels, office stock and kitchen supplies
- 2+ years HR experience
- Office management/assistant experience
- Experience of processing new starters and leavers
- Accounts experience with intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel
- Recruitment experience preferred
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.