Our client is a global digital publishing company based in modern offices in Victoria. They have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused and experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO. The role offers a hybrid working structure, a highly competitive flexible benefit scheme and an annual bonus.
- Responsible for complex diary management
- The Executive Assistant will administer the planning and co-ordination necessary to ensure the company’s successful attendance at specific corporate and industry events on a global scale.
- The role is required to work closely with the Executive Management Team’s individual Executive Assistants who are based in London
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Managing the CEO’s inbox and responding to emails on her behalf
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Fulfilling certain legal requirements for the company such as government reporting, contract management, and intellectual property management
In addition to supporting executive management, additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets
- Taking on some management responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant at C-suit level, ideally for a CEO
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills including good presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Strong project management skills
- A good working knowledge of the business, including budgeting and financial management
This is role would suit an Executive Assistant who enjoys working a fast pace and confident at taking charge and managing the CEO’s day to day effectively.
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.