We have a very exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Manager working for a successful property and real estate firm based in the West-End. They offer great benefits and perks such as free daily breakfast in the office, early finish on Friday’s amazing social events (when permitted). They are looking for a HR Manager who can work the equivalent of 3 days a week.
- Recruiting for a variety of vacancies with the help of specialist agencies. Responsible for conducting first stage interviews and the smooth hiring process
- Employee lifecycle inclusive of inductions, exit interviews, driving performance through trial period reviews and probationary period and personal achievement control
- Ensuring that a company’s procedures comply with the latest employment regulations
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Experience of reporting into Senior Management Team and Directors
- Managing grievances and all other employee relation cases while coaching & guiding the head of departments
- Ad-hoc travel to regional offices (Manchester, Newcastle and Exeter)
Key person requirements:
- The HR Manage will be qualified - CIPD level 5
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with the ability to organise effectively and efficiently, alongside being able to cope with changing situations whilst always remaining calm and well organised
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and employees across the organisation
- Legally competent when dealing with contracts and employee regulations
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced HR role
The HR Manager will work closely with the Senior Management Team on all personal matters including recruitment, training & development, retention and disciplinary. They are a fast-growing organisation and need a dynamic and experienced individual to join the team.
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.