Our client a Winchester-based investment company looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support 4 Directors. The company culture is dynamic, fast paced and fun with exiting projects in the pipeline. The EA role is split between providing business and private EA support to the Directors and based in lovely upmarket offices in Winchester town centre. Benefits include private health, flexible working, and discounted gym membership.
- The Executive Assistant will support the directors with business operations by providing administrative support and acting as a gatekeeper
- French is a desirable but not essential
- Diary management and coordination of meetings and calls
- Preparation of agendas, documentation and minutes of meetings as required.
- To organise business and private travel, including arranging visas, travel, accommodation and restaurants, entertainment as required.
- To oversee the maintenance and refurbishment of several properties across multiple locations including properties in France.
- To liaise with foundations and charities.
- To liaise with Accountants, Finance and Legal representatives.
- To conduct research and manage ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Management of the company website and social media.
- The EA will demonstrate a high level of autonomy and initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong diligence.
- Proficiency in Windows, including PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel.
- Has a high degree of diplomacy and discretion with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong commercial judgement.
- High level of flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Holiday allowance of 25 day per annum + bank holidays
- High class quality working environment in Winchester town centre
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Upon the successful completion of probation, the EA would be entitled to receive Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme / Discounted gym or golf membership / use of facilities 4 times a year.