A hugely successful tech start-up with headquarters based in Silicon Valley are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Strategy Officer based in London. The role is entirely remote working until they set up the UK & European hub.
EA role responsibilities:
- A confident communicator that can work at a fast pace with meetings, international travel schedules and priorities constantly changing
- Managing complex day-to-day calendar, organising business meeting helping with personal tasks, managing email correspondence, and answering and directing incoming communication.
- Ensuring the CSO’s priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Developing and reviewing critical documents, preparing and proofing presentations and communications on behalf of the CSO.
- Assisting in the preparation for all internal and external company meetings, including creating meeting agendas, preparing board packs, taking meeting notes, following up with appropriate parties about action items, and keeping the team aligned and accountable.
- Travel management, including logistics, itineraries, flights, trains, taxis etc. and preparation of related expense reports.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Promoting and exhibiting team spirit and company culture.
- Ad hoc projects and project management as and when required.
EA skills and experience:
- Previous start-up experience as an EA at C-suite level
- Familiar working the teams in the US and across different time zones
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant within technology, venture capital or private equity is an advantage
- Quick learner – someone with a take the ball and run with it type of mentality
- Degree educated is essential
- An agile multitasker who can managed conflicting agendas and constantly changing priorities.
- Someone who is happy to work remotely initially with the view to become hybrid in the near future.
Apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration!