Our UHNW client is looking for an exceptional private PA, based at their stunning Mayfair London residence. This private PA role is both challenging and fast paced with never two days the same, requiring you to have bags of energy and a resourceful mind! To be considered for this fabulous private PA role you will need to have a minimum of 5 years Private PA experience and be happy to be based within the family residence.
Private PA duties will include,
- liaising with architects, interior designers and general contractors
- Arrange all personal and business travel for the Principal and her staff where necessary, including private jet and yacht management.
- Extensive dealings with art galleries and auction houses with regards to both the purchase and sale of pieces.
- Manage a busy and every changing diary, liaising with office/drivers/securities. Booking all personal activities for the family.
- Create monthly household finance reports and oversee invoices and payment.
- Organising high profile dinners and events working with planners and guest lists.
- Booking all personal activates both for the principal’s and extended family.