We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with finance experience to assist the Managing Partner/Founder of a boutique but global investment firm.
Providing both business and private support to the Principal and his family in equal measures, you will need to be based out of the family home in North London once to twice a week, depending on family needs, requiring you to be a commutable distance from North London and to have a flexible and adaptable approach, whilst also allowing for good remote working opportunities.
EA responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Full diary management for the Founder
- Frequent complex business and private travel arrangement
- Updating and maintaining contacts
- Online/virtual office filing
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Expense management
- Communicating regularly with the Founder and his family, as well as his overseas Chief of Staff by email, phone, WhatsApp
- Private duties including bills, utilities and staff payments, restaurant reservations, personal shopping, home deliveries and returns.
- Assistance with events
- Project management
- Ad hoc errands as required
The role would suit a responsive and committed EA, equally comfortable supporting in a business and private capacity in a fast paced environment, who is happy reporting into a Chief of Staff.