We are looking for a vibrant, flexible, proactive, and switched-on Private PA to support a highly successful Principal who travels extensively.
Key Qualities Required:
- Availability – the Private PA must be willing to put Principal as their main priority and be accessible at all times
- Proactiveness and go-getter attitude
- Confidence in their skills as a private PA
- Concise communication skills
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Highly polished
Personal Assistant Job Duties:
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings; mainly for principal with the occasional assistance for family, senior management, and other staff members Manage the diary and schedule of principal. Be alert to upcoming events and remind the Principal in a timely manner prior to appointments Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT support when necessary Liaise with clients, suppliers, or other staff members on behalf of principal Coordinate personal payments Arrange events
This role would suit a Private PA who is flexible, with proven previous experience and who is willing to travel with the role.