We are looking for a Business and Private Executive Assistant to support the CEO of an exciting tech company. Based in Central London offices, this role will offer hybrid working; 4 days office and 1 day from home.
The CEO is an extremely busy man and is looking for an Executive Assistant who is happy to be on call outside of normal office hours when required and who can manage both his business and personal life.
The Executive Assistant will work one on one with the CEO and manage his day-to-day operations to help him navigate his day. The Executive Assistant will be relied upon to know that individual's schedule inside and out, help plan his days, work with him to coordinate extensive travel, and occasionally manage his personal communications. Your ability to act quickly and pre-empt needs will be key.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team of very smart people working on many interesting projects worldwide. The ideal Executive Assistant will:
• be comfortable at providing a first class service to the CEO
• have demonstrable experience working at C-level
• have extensive experience in agenda management, coordinating extensive travel arrangements worldwide and be used to supporting an individual across time zones
• be very knowledgeable of London and its surroundings
• be very hands-on, pragmatic, cheerful, a team player
• have impeccable English verbal and written communication skills, and a very polished professional demeanour