We are looking for a confident, highly organised and motivated PA to work on a 1:1 basis with a busy, entrepreneurial Executive Chairman of a dynamic multi-channel marketing company. The role will involve mostly private PA duties (90%), while also touching on some of the business aspects. The PA role will require a solid pair of hands, someone who is adaptable and can work efficiently in this fast-paced role.
- Diary management – coordination of both personal & business diaries
- Appointment scheduling & booking restaurants, organising travel
- Initiates regular catch ups with the Executive Chairman to prioritise tasks in progress and plan the diary for the week ahead
- Proactively anticipating and pre-empting the needs of the Executive Chairman imperative
- Organising and managing domestic and international travel arrangements for the Executive and his family, and other personal arrangements
- Managing bank accounts, investments, utilities, paying bills etc.
- Household management
- Organising & answering calls, screening and acting as a gatekeeper
- Responding effectively to queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information
- Looking after personal errands
- Managing document filing, expenses, and invoices, and ensuring all is kept up to date
- Organising and planning meetings, conference calls and events
- Managing and screening the Executive Chairman’s inbox
- Preparing information and documents for meetings, and preparing communications
- Prioritizing workload according to business needs and in conjunction with diary commitments
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the Board
The ideal candidate will have some past PA experience, ideally at C-Suite level, and is ready to hit the ground running with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure. With confidentiality a key aspect of the role, the PA must be discreet and trustworthy and take a professional approach to all aspects of the role.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, with some flexibility around start and end time.
The role will involve a mix between working in the head office and at the Executive Chairman home’s office (both near Epping), as well as remote working, so it will be useful to have access to a car.
Great benefits include 25 days annual leave, pension, discount schemes and wellbeing support.