We are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join a boutique finance firm, based in smart Mayfair offices.
Our client has a lovely team and offer super benefits as well as hybrid working. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running when it comes to resourcing meetings and to be able to grasp relatively complex discussions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the Group Company Secretary on the preparation of agendas, production of governance reports, collation and circulation of papers and drafting of minutes for Boards and Committees.
• Ensure the annual meeting calendar is maintained with the support of an administrator.
• Maintain statutory files and record keeping for all entities.
• Prepare and submit filings to Companies House.
• Maintain the legal entity management system.
Requirements for the Role:
• Company secretarial experience.
• Good minuting experience.
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior executive and control functions.