We are looking for an experienced, hands on Office, Facilities and Administration Manager to join our client, a prestigious and well established boutique financial services firm based in St James’s. Working from brand new offices supporting a team of 70 and reporting into the COO, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a hybrid role that offers a high level of responsibility, but also fantastic career opportunities including management of various teams.
Office & Administration
- Managing the reception team; delegating, overseeing and monitoring their work; overall responsibility for the provision of front of house services
- Managing the investment team assistants and executive assistant, coordinating all administrative support to ensure this is performed in a seamless and efficient manner
- Making recommendations to improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures and streamline processes and ensuring cost effectiveness
- Overseeing the corporate travel management company and related policy and procedures
- Leading and developing direct reports, delegating tasks, collating feedback to conduct bi-annual performance reviews and identifying any training needs
- Renewing office contents and public / employer’s liability and travel insurance policies for the firm
- Organising internal social events and managing in-house exercise classes
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Managing the housekeeper and liaising with building management
- Overseeing all supplier and service provider relationships including but not limited to cleaning, recycling and confidential waste, offsite archiving, plants and flowers, washroom services, pest control, security key holding and all mechanical and electrical maintenance contracts
- Liaising with Landlord’s managing agent and other tenants on any building related problems
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent premises related issues as they arise
- Managing business rates, service charge accounts and lease negotiations
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards; implementing best practices, regularly reviewing policies and procedures
- Responsibility for capturing all corporate carbon emissions and make recommendations to increase energy efficiency
- Overseeing in house moves/changes and all building and redecoration works
The right candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role managing teams with the ability to create and implement new processes and procedures. Candidates must be professional, highly organised and approachable with a hands on attitude. A passion for the job and the willingness to go above and beyond is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm with excellent benefits including; discretionary bonus, generous pension, 27 days’ holiday, season ticket loan, private medical and dental insurance, health and life insurance and other lovely perks!