We are looking for a proactive, approachable, and flexible PA to provide comprehensive support to a delightful Senior Director. Based in super smart Victoria offices, the PA must be confident working in an international environment, managing ever changing meetings and working across multiple time zones. The PA will be first point of contact for internal and external Senior Executives, as well as working at Board level. The PA will be responsible for demanding calendar management and travel arrangements requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants. As a genuine team-player, the PA will work across the business and must be comfortable handling a wide range of sensitive, confidential, and high-profile information.
Personal Attributes we are looking for in the PA:
• Great interpersonal skills
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to interact with both internal and external executive level individuals
• Previous senior / exec level PA experience in a large multinational company
• Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages
• Professional telephone manner
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to work on their own initiative, solving problems as necessary
The Senior Director is used to utilising a PA and is happy investing time in the Assistant whilst they are settling in. The company offer a generous salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, private health and 25 days holiday. Hybrid working provided with 3 days office and 2 days wfh.