We are working on an exciting EA role working one on one at a leading independent School based in Central London.
The successful EA will be responsible for the confidential secretarial, administrative and clerical duties relating to all aspects of the Headmaster’s work, including management of correspondence and records.
- Ensure the Headmaster is briefed for all meetings with relevant documents
- Act as a gatekeeper, answering all telephone calls, correspondence, and personal queries
- Ensure all communications are proofread
- Prepare and organise agendas and papers for meetings, taking minutes as required
- Diary and inbox management
- Be responsible for managing the collation and distribution of information to parents
- Carry out research and produce reports
- Meeting scheduling
- Updating manual and computerised records
- Assist with the arrangements of staff appointments and interview process in liaison with the HR Department
- Event management
- Receive and welcome visitors to the school in a professional manner
Core hours will be 8am – 5pm and will be office based. Flexibility in the hours will be required and some working at weekends or at evening events will be required in order to support the Headmaster.
We are looking for an EA with solid previous experience and a good education behind them.