We are looking for a Receptionist to join a boutique private equity firm based in Central London. Their offices are extremely smart and so this Receptionist should be well-presented and confident in meeting and greeting important clients. The ideal Receptionist will be a bright, outgoing self-starter who communicates well and is naturally highly organised. A positive can-do attitude is a must as is a good level of initiative and intelligence.
The role will encompass office support to the Office Manager alongside ad-hoc admin duties to the wider team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors (including UHNWI’s) in reception and offering a warm welcome
- Taking responsibility for the set up and clear down of meeting rooms including setting up AV and dealing with any subsequent IT/AV queries
- Liaising with private clients and providing a 5* guest experience
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- First point of contact for calls received on switchboard, requiring a professional and friendly telephone manner, taking messages when required
- Booking couriers
- Booking catering - organising lunches and Board meeting refreshments
- Stationery management
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are always clean/tidy
- Ad hoc general administration tasks (filing, copying, expenses, post, scanning etc.) and various project work so experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Outlook, is essential.
This Receptionist role will be a 50:50 split between working alongside the Office Manager and working as sole Receptionist.
This role will be office based 5 days a week.