Are you a Personal Assistant or EA with experience working in executive search or recruitment?
We are delighted to be working with our wonderful client, a boutique Executive Search firm who are based in lovely serviced offices just off Kensington High Street. We are looking for a self-motivated Personal Assistant/EA who has a meticulous eye for detail to join their friendly, close knit team of 4. Day to day, you will primarily support one of the Directors, but will also assist the wider team and have a strong desire to get involved with the business. The role is fast paced and requires a high level of confidentiality.
Personal Assistant/EA duties;
- Support CEO and Consultants in all aspects of day to day management of clients’ assignments
- Handle phone and email communications on behalf of CEO and Consultants
- Organise interviews and book meeting rooms
- Develop professional working relationship with clients and candidates
- Track and report to clients on assignment progress
- Attend client meetings when required
- Prepare documentation for weekly, monthly and quarterly client reporting
- Proofread documents and reports prior to CEO approval
- Provide research support by actively sourcing candidates to match given job descriptions using various databases and internet, for example LinkedIn, network of contacts and other internet sourcing platforms
- To assist in business development activities including market analysis, mapping, company targeting, development of approach strategies, preparation of pitch materials and involvement in business development meetings
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents; maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases
- Using current management systems to maintain and update internal databases (FileFinder)
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a Personal Assistant/EA in executive search/recruitment. This is a fantastic role for someone who is ambitious, works well autonomously, but is a real team player with a positive attitude and flexible approach. The company is incredibly supportive of progression and is able to provide further training for self- development.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential, excellent organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and database software (knowledge of the File Finder database preferable but not essential) with the ability to learn new software
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with Fridays working from home.
Benefits include; discretionary annual bonus, 22 days holiday (increasing x1 day annually), office is closed between Christmas and New Year and pension contributions.