We have a great opportunity for an Office Assistant looking for the next step in their career! Our client is a Soho-based property firm and due to recent developments, they are looking to hire an Office Assistant on a 2 year FTC basis. This role will give you the opportunity to become more involved in PA duties and provide PA support to the CEO, Chairman, MD and FD.
- Booking national and international travel for the CEO and Chairman, both solo business trips and international trips with their families. This includes flights, hotels, visas, car hire, airport transfers etc.
- Diary management for CEO & Chairman, this includes arranging meetings, liaising with associates and booking personal appointments.
- Overseeing the buying and selling of the Chairman’s art collection.
- Organising company events such as Christmas parties.
- Ensuring that company contracts and insurance policies are renewed in a timely manner and at the best price possible.
- Reconciling petty cash and expenses.
- Liaising with clients and business associates, booking in meetings/organising conference calls, and providing catering where appropriate.
- Visiting the company’s various sites to supervise building works, help assemble furniture and decor.
- Liaising with external vendors and suppliers
- Formatting documents and presentations
- Dealing with website, email and telephone enquiries
- Immediately available
- 2 years + experience in a similar office-based role.
- Experience booking international travel and arranging complex itineraries.
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills– English written and verbal.
- Bags of common sense
- Proactive and adaptable
To apply, please send in your CV for consideration.