A fantastic opportunity for a superstar Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a fascinating and ambitious AI tech start up. You will be joining an energetic and personable team of 50, who are based in their lovely Hammersmith offices.
Only Executive Assistants who have 2-3 years' experience working for a tech start up will be considered for this role.
- Full administrative support of the CEO. This includes logistics, research, administration, meeting organisation, outreach, documentation, meeting transcription, proof-reading etc.
- Acting as the gatekeeper to the CEO, and resolving wider organisational issues.
- Proactively planning the CEO’s time with the view to maximizing their efficiency.
- Keeping up to date with modern technology platforms (Slack, ClickUp, Evernote, Google Business Suite, Miro, etc).
- Be responsible for the effective functioning of the CEO’s office, including diary and email management, coordinating meetings, travel, events, networking, and other client-facing activities.
- Create processes and systems to improve the CEO’s organisation and effectiveness.
- Building a strong understanding of business priorities, gradually gaining the ability to instinctively understand where the CEO’s time is best spent.
- Coordinate and prioritise the tasks and preparation for external committees and meetings.
- Content creation - assist in creating compelling and creative presentations, and acting as a ghostwriter to the CEO.
- Identifying key networking opportunities for the CEO, and managing the CEO’s contact database.
- Processing CEO’s business expenses and other administrative items.
- Coordinating or supporting the CEO’s social media presence.
- Coordinating press and media needs for comments and quotes from the CEO.
Executive Administrative and Organisational Support
- Connecting various departments and team members, where appropriate to engender efficiency and collaboration across the group.
- Managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Office administration and organisation.
- Support the CEO and management team with multiple projects (either strategic long-term projects or otherwise).
- Taking control of resolving urgent operational or administrative issues.
- Ensuring the continual delivery of team, partner, and customer engagement programs through events, hospitality, gifts and celebrations, researching and purchasing items.
- Ensuring relevant documentation, facilities, and logistics are arranged for meetings, events, patient trials/engagement sessions including proposals, budgets, actions, venues, schedules, travel bookings, and coordination on the day.
- Providing flexible administration and secretarial support across the business when required, including minute taking, equipment purchasing, scheduling, document creation, and expense reporting.
- Administratively supports the HR team (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up, and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other HR correspondence as directed.
- Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities. This includes coordinating quarterly Board meetings, organising logistics, and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off-site to support the CEO’s agenda.
The right candidates will be bright, ambitious and highly organised with a desire to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail. My client is looking for a tech savvy Executive Assistant who has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys building strong, valuable relationships.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (flexible out of hours).
Lovely benefits including; share options, pension contributions, £1200 per annum cultural/sporting allowance and 25 days holiday.